Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to WildGame Innovations (WGI) Cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
WOW! That's tiny!
How many batteries does it use? It looks like there isn't room for more than 4 unless it's pretty "thick".

Nice lookin' cam though.

Clay
How many batteries does it use? It looks like there isn't room for more than 4 unless it's pretty "thick".

Nice lookin' cam though.

Clay

I'm guessing 4 on the 4 month battery life. It is nice and small tho! I like it!
By catman
Love the small size. I always wished they would make a blackflash version of the Covert Ca3/Scoutguard 570 but without the beeping remote. That cam was small................

The new 2014 Browning Strike Force and Dark Ops are crazy small too. Cheers to small cams that you can put in your pocket while hiking!
Don't get the small size craze. How many of those can a thief walk away with and no one can tell they even have them. You may even get a picture of them walking away! Nope he doesn't have it in his hand must have been someone else. Bones
Don't get the small size craze. How many of those can a thief walk away with and no one can tell they even have them. You may even get a picture of them walking away! Nope he doesn't have it in his hand must have been someone else. Bones

Interesting point. We're trying to catch a trespasser right now and have a big D40 out for bait, so you can see it in his hands if he steals it.
Wonder how much they paid Willie to be on the front of the package?
Their website is always out of date. The Nano's are really small.
Raccoons mating season

IMG_0067 (1024x576).jpg IMG_0068 (1024x576).j[…]

Red tail hawk in flight

IMG_0009 (1024x576).jpg IMG_0035 (1024x576).jp[…]

Young eagle

Squirrels keep getting caught in my coon traps. S[…]

Well this guy is still kicking around. He won't w[…]