Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to WildGame Innovations (WGI) Cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
I was watching the Outdoor Channel today and saw a commercial for a MMS camera from WGI.
Looking on the Internet, I see that they are instock at many retailers...One of you guys needs to take one for the team and buy one of these cameras. :mrgreen:
http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/wildgame- ... oClRPw_wcB

My deer wouldn't go anywhere near that ugly thing.
No way I'd spend $400 for any WGI camera... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: We'll leave the testin' to some of ya richer folks that me... :wink: :wink:
Well...it looks like it's up to you Pat. :mrgreen:

I've already got three functioning MMS cameras and three more that have quit working.
Now, YOU could use a second MMS camera :mrgreen:

I've got a buddy that has the black flash version of this camera, and he really likes it. The night pictures are more monochrome looking than grayscale, which makes them look crisper.
Now, YOU could use a second MMS camera :mrgreen:

I could for sure....but my camera budget has pretty well been shot for the year: Acorn mms, JDH S600, Stealth G42, and a Reconyx XR6. I have never spent this much money on cams in a single year. :lol:

Hmmm, I wonder if my Aunt is looking for something cool to buy my uncle for Christmas this year? :mrgreen:

Hmmm, I wonder if my Aunt is looking for something cool to buy my uncle for Christmas this year? :mrgreen:

The wheels are turning..........:D
On EBAY 349.00; Don't know what was in their mind to make a cell camera 4D batteries.
Optical planet states WGI discontinued at least on their web site.

Maybe using d cell to aa cell battery adapters would be a good option for this cell camera. I imagine 4 d cells would last longer than 8 aa batteries.Just a guess.

Maybe using d cell to aa cell battery adapters would be a good option for this cell camera. I imagine 4 d cells would last longer than 8 aa batteries.Just a guess.

The D cells are going to be 10,000-12,000mah the aa's will be 4,000-5,000mah. You may be able to use rechargeable aa's though.
Anyone know trees?

I decided to make a lamp from part of the tree, it[…]

Swivel Bracket: • Retail = $34.95 T Post Bra[…]

Winter Bat House:)

We have winter in Poland, but it is warm winter 20[…]

Same here. I have friends who raised an orphaned […]