Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By bowhtr1
http://www.opticsplanet.com/primos-hunt ... k-led.html

If it is seems like a good price. 185.95 on primos site.
By bobcat
It must not be in stock yet as it shows 5-8 weeks delivery.
By GameMgr270
Yes. I saw that as well. Has the same model as the new Proof cam on Primos' website. Model #63056. Good price on it. I just wonder if it's the same as last years model with a different LED design and Higher interpolation. Of course, that's not necessarily a bad thing as long as the reliability has improved over previous years models (2013-prior). Someone should spring for it and make them prove it :)
By Mjn1979
I'm getting one as soon as they are available.
By tbone303
You guys might as well order one at that price what if prices go up once available :wink:
By bowhtr1
Plus there's a code for another 10% off - 10PRSDY

That code doesnt work on this cam. I tried. :?
By tbone303

It worked back in febuary i had the primos and the new bushnell in the cart and the coupon worked but i didnt pull the trigger.
By bowhtr1

It worked back in febuary i had the primos and the new bushnell in the cart and the coupon worked but i didnt pull the trigger.

About right, day late and a dollar short. I would have pull the trigger last night if it would have worked.
By bowhtr1
I did find out if you do a review they will give you 7% off. But I found out this cam is only 720p HD so I may hold off for my Bushnell. But if the price is right I may still pick one up.
By bowhtr1
Ok I ordered one. It will be in stock in a couple of weeks. Got it with the 10% off code. I paid 125 dollars.

I am running a Code Black which is the same Cam an[…]

https://youtu.be/mGS6nP1xNqA

Beaver or Muskrat?.

Muskrat

Great Video !!!