Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By Mjn1979
Great day pics, overwhelming flash on night pics, video is excellent, audio isn't very good. Natchez has them on sale for 79.99
By Mjn1979
Now $75+$11 shipping.

Is there anything better out there for around $50?

After rebate it is 56 bucks. Thats a heckuva deal imo.
By rrroae
I'd run away from thesecams as fast as I could. I spent almost a year trying to get a couple of these and a couple of supercharged cams to work properly but it was futile. There is some sort of internal issue that makes these cams stop working in the middle of a set. Some would work for a couple hours, a couple days and some would work even a couple of weeks before just stopping. There werealso issues withsome of these cams and some of their replacements not wanting to turn on. Before the camera would go into active mode, they'd just shut down. Sometimes you had to turn on a camera 2,3.4 times or more before it decided it would go active. Also, you need to use brand new sd cards and you can't use those cards in any other medium or it will make the problem worse in these cams.

The real shame is thse cams have excellent trigger speed and outstanding night photos and videos. That was the only reason I tried so long to work out the issues.
By snakelk
I'd run away from thesecams as fast as I could. I spent almost a year trying to get a couple of these and a couple of supercharged cams to work properly but it was futile. There is some sort of internal issue that makes these cams stop working in the middle of a set. Some would work for a couple hours, a couple days and some would work even a couple of weeks before just stopping. There werealso issues withsome of these cams and some of their replacements not wanting to turn on. Before the camera would go into active mode, they'd just shut down. Sometimes you had to turn on a camera 2,3.4 times or more before it decided it would go active. Also, you need to use brand new sd cards and you can't use those cards in any other medium or it will make the problem worse in these cams.

The real shame is thse cams have excellent trigger speed and outstanding night photos and videos. That was the only reason I tried so long to work out the issues.

Same issues my brother and I had with some of these cams last year (Supercharged models). Great when they work, but we had some of these cams suddenly stop working for no apparent reason. I had one work for 2 days and then quit, and then when I brought it home and played with it (new batts, formatted sd card), it worked fine. Went to put it back out, tested it one last time, and it wouldn't work properly. Sent it in to Bushnell and they sent a replacement within a few weeks. The replacement has been working (knock on wood).

Rrroae is right, it's a shame because these cams do have excellent trigger speed and take good pics and videos (although audio quality is lacking), and the programming with the toggle switches is a no-brainer. I'm still giving the Primos cams a chance, and hopefully won't be burned in the long run (although it sounds as if that might end up being the case). I have a couple out right now, including one Supercharged I set in November almost 400 miles from home. I'm crossing my fingers that Supercharged is still taking videos, since I won't be fetching it until this fall. I know, wishful thinking!
I ended up getting one. For the price, I figured I'd give it a shot. I'll report back after I get it out in the woods.

It seems like there were more problems with the supercharged model than this one.
By snakelk
Nice. Looking forward to seeing what kind of results you get with that cam.

Made it out Sunday to check cams and set my Ultra 46 HD and Ultra 57 HD. Didn't have time to place those where I had hoped, but set them anyway. So, we'll see how they do and I'll report back too.
I have several of these and love them! I'v never had a problem with them taking pictures but I don't dabble with video much. The daytime pics are clear and the color is well saturated and nighttime pics are good also. These cams seem to light up the woods up to about 80 feet with average blur.

The only "sort-of" problem I had is that these cams don't like being placed up high - over 6 feet. Once I brought it down it takes pics all day and all night long. I've never had a problem with SD cards either - I use Sandisk and they always seem to work for me. It's interesting how different some our opinions can be.
Finally got my first batch of pics with this cam. Most of the day time pics are great, but there so many white out pictures. This was really disappointing. Is there a setting for distance on this cam?
By Mjn1979
No setting to adjust the flash. Take a piece of electrical tape and cover about half of the led array in the middle of the cover. This will help with the severe flash burn.
Model 119975C External power.

Hi Anthony. See my battery tray clone to enable ex[…]

Ridgetec lookout questions?

ok thanks. how many points would an upload for a[…]

I’m bummed

We discussed this. The Fresnel and the PIR sensor[…]

Also, you can set up Windows 10 so it looks like t[…]