Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Primos cameras
By luv2hunt8
I recently picked up a Primos Proof 02 cam and just have a couple examples from the yard. Not bad so far - it seemed pretty quick and color was good. Next I'll have to stick it in the woods and get some "real" pictures. I'll post those as well as soon as I can get up to the property.
By bowhtr1
I would think the proof 02 would make a good picture cam. With the low glow night pics should be better than the proof 03 black flash I had. Look forward to seeing some in the woods.
By jestwaitn
Looks interesting, I ordered a Proof cam 03 to try out it should be here this week.

can't wait for some feedback. some are selling the proofs on ebay & misrepresenting the range as 100'.
By Cyrus747
Had my 03 out for a 3 week soak...so far so good..pics only and good night pics considering it is a blackout. good battery life so far on regular energizer alkalines.
By Mjn1979
I picked up a proof 3 a few weeks ago. Excellent day pics and very good night pics with fast shutter setting. Transition is a little dark, but can be lightened with photo editor.
By code1
My new Proof Cam 03 is out I the woods I'll check it this weekend. I can say from yard testing the trigger is real fast and IR distance seems nice for a black flash cam. I also bought a Moultrie gen 2 990i to test out.
By jestwaitn
the silence here is deafening! when someone buys a camera and then doesn't post pics or make further comments, the camera is a dud and the buyer is out $120 or so.

apparently these primos proof cams are about as bad as the ultra 35 is.
By Mjn1979
the silence here is deafening! when someone buys a camera and then doesn't post pics or make further comments, the camera is a dud and the buyer is out $120 or so.

apparently these primos proof cams are about as bad as the ultra 35 is.

Here's a few pics I've saved so far. These were taken behind my house where there isn't much buck. The first 3 or 4 night pics were using fast shutter. The other ones were with slow shutter speed setting.Image
By Mjn1979
25 feet. I've tested the sensing in my backyard and this cam will sense 60+feet
By code1
Thanks for the pictures I haven't tried the LS setting yet only the high shutter setting. I will do my best to post a few Proof cam 03 pictures this weekend when I check cards my camera cards. I tested my 03 cam out to 70-80 ft by walking past the cam and it still triggered! It has a very sensitive PIR the down side is I had a lot of false triggers last weekend so I had to trim a little brush out in front of the camera.

Updated: Proof 03 deer pictures posted in Trail camera picture forum.
By badjedi
Here are a few examples from the proof 02 camera.

By Carphunter
how well do you feel this compares to the Stealth 42NG?
Dbaxter, this ones for you

A true feeling of patriotism when witnessed in per[…]

Bison

Ok, this wasn’t from one of my trail cameras[…]

He’s a big deer when does bow season start, […]

Cold morning.

Was he vaping? I’ve never saw a video like […]