Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Roscoe
http://obituaries.expressionstributes.c ... bf35224664

Hey folks, just saw on outdoor talk that a user here Paul Sletten aka farmdude passed away a couple of weeks ago. Didn't seem right putting this in the bs forum. As much as he loved cams and hunting, the hunting forum seemed like the right spot. My prayers go out to his family and friends.
By gador2
Tough stuff to hear. Condolences to the family.
By Roscoe
One of Paul's last posts on here. He got him a good one this past season!

GOT lucky...was on way home about 9:30 AM and this guy jumped up...about 300 yrd shot..25-06
he made it about 30 yrds. and laid down and died...big bodied deer...maybe older deer going down hill? just a 3x4 but I'm estatic!!!!!
sorry no gamecam pix of this guy

freezing rain this AM...had a heck of a time getting up ramp to the house....slipprier then all get out....had to pull myself up by grabing rail on the deck (house chair)...my all terrain chair went right up when I came from shop after the boys did my deer..thanks guys!!!!!

big guy he was... but he won't grow anymore...just in the stories lol

He was an inspiration . A terrific guy . I was so happy for him getting that big buck last fall while hunting from a wheelchair. Im sure he had the same love and dedication to his family as he had for hunting

I will miss him .
He was an inspiration . A terrific guy . I was so happy for him getting that big buck last fall while hunting from a wheelchair. Im sure he had the same love and dedication to his family as he had for hunting

I will miss him .

X2, well said. Prayers to his family.
By tbone303
the last time he visited the site was nov 11 also, he died from a hunting accident. Prayers to the family :cry:
He was a nice guy. I always enjoyed looking at the pictures he posted here.

He's up there somewhere now out of his wheelchair and deploying cams I'm sure.
By slay
2 Things from the obituary tells me how thoughtful his family was:

"He enjoyed playing internet poker and made many friends all over the country participating in hunting forums on the web"

"Paul's family requests that you please wear camouflage to the memorial service to honor Paul's love of hunting."

We all got to go eventually, I winder what dort of hunting accident it was?
I hope his family heals.
So sorry to hear that. Seemed like a nice guy. Didn't let the chair hold him back.
Slay I tried to look it up online . It just says he was found dead while out hunting .

My only guess is he had a heart attack or other medical emergency while out hunting alone.

You know that if he got shot the anti hunting and gun crowd would of had that plastered in every paper
By T-post
Darn, that's bad to hear. I remember watching a video he posted and narrated of him shooting; just watching the video made me feel like I'd known him for all my life....quite a guy.
By Bluesman
I always admired him for his courage and always looked forward to seeing his pics.I had conversed with him many times by email and he was always generous with what he knew.He is sadly missed. :(
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]