Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
Good news David... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: Keep on keepin' on... :wink: :wink:
By dbaxter
Good to here your recovery is coming along. And I will be looking for those pics in 3 weeks. :)

Sorry, I won't have any pics to show you. All my cams are in video mode so hopefully I will have some cool snow videos! Thanks again for all of the well wishes and prayers!

David
By Mjn1979
Good to here your recovery is coming along. And I will be looking for those pics in 3 weeks. :)

Sorry, I won't have any pics to show you. All my cams are in video mode so hopefully I will have some cool snow videos! Thanks again for all of the well wishes and prayers!

David

Videos are good too!
By hazelvillebucks
i did something to my Achilles in one leg to years ago. i had a very small glimpse into what you have been thru. i do not know for sure what it was,my workgroup was approaching 1000 days without a injury and i did not want to be the one to break the streak so i was given non prescription medicine and did not get a m.r.i. i went to work the last two days of that work week and someone was assigned to make sure i did nothing. i had a surgery the following monday on a finger and was knocked out for two days with medicine, that gave the achilies enough downtime to become more or less normal but to this day i can still fill it. keep with your rehab and keep it stretched. for those who don,t know what i experienced felt like something grabbing me and tearing the tendons from my heal, i would stop and it would go away. you have been thru more than i can imagine but the new day is dawning. the worst is over keep working you have much to gain.
Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Bobcat's back.

I was surprised tonight when I was checking my cam[…]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]