Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
My prayers go out to the victims of the Granbury and other areas of Texas toronado victims and there family's... I also so hope no one on here was involved...
By robnj
prayers and peace for all involved. especially the kids
By Ol Arky
Thought I remembered someone livin' there that was a regular forum user... Glad Pat is OK...
By T-post
Yes it was a hairy evening. The brunt of the storm was a few miles South of me. I had heavy rain, high winds and hail...but no real damage. I spoke to one of the VFD this morning who described the devastation as a 10 on a 1 to 10 scale. Please keep my neighbors in your prayers.

Daggone!!! I hadn't even heard of this. Glad your ok and Prayers for all affected..
By wacokid
It's terrible and it hit just several days after the 60th anniversary of that one that destroyed downtown Waco in 1953. My pals are safe in Granbury, prayers for those affected.
By dbaxter
Glad your OK Pat! Prayers for those involved. :cry:

David
Glad to hear you're OK Pat, prayers sent for all those affected.
By cosmos24
I never forget the sound of the F-4 that went through here on Black Wednesday 1974 and killed 9 people, leaves a everlasting memory.

Prayers for all involved! :cry:
Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]

What's Next?

https://youtu.be/wzxe96bodo0

RidgeTec rescue mission

how long is your tcam out? With such a battery, […]