Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
It appears that this tornado may be late but deadly.... Our prayers go out to the folks effected by these tornados...
By T-post
Yes, indeed....My prayers are with those folks! The pictures that I've seen on the news are almost beyond my ability to even comprehend...such terrible devastation over such a wide area including two schools and a hospital.
Heartbreaking just seeing the damage and hear of the loss of life thats happened to those fine people

I cant imagine experiencing it by being in it. Our prayers go out to our brothers and sisters in Oklahoma
By robnj
prayers and peace for all involved.
Healing thoughts and prayers to all of the tornado victims in OK.
My wife's cousin hid in a hallway closet and survived that tornado in Moore. Family just found him this morning. He was living alone, house was totally destroyed.
By cosmos24
That was one of the worst ,if not the worst in history. I know the Joplin tornado give me the chills after watching it from so many different angles,but this might be worse,if that's even possible. The Joplin was more deadly but this one seems more costly,at this point.

Prayers to all involved!
By Roscoe
My wife's cousin hid in a hallway closet and survived that tornado in Moore. Family just found him this morning. He was living alone, house was totally destroyed.

Amazing! I'm sorry that his home was destroyed, but he survived! Thank you lord!
By wv-outdoor
Yes indeed, Prayers to all those affected and also for those going to help!!!
By dbaxter
Prayers to all of those affected by this horrific tragedy. :cry:

David
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]