Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
Here's a picture of 3 generations of Ol' Arky's family... Ol' Arky, my ol'est son and his ol'est son.... They were taken by one of our friends and duck huntin crew member yesterday... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Feel free to show us ya "Generations" pictures...

Ol' Arky is truly blessed... Life IS good.... God bless all of ya'll.... :D :D
By Ol Arky
Great shot Phil!

How ya making out slop'n around in the mud this year?

Our teal huntin' area it 3' to 4' low this year and were we normally hunt is dry ground... The boys have fixed me a spot that is dry enough that I only have to fight the mud gettin' into and out of the boat and they help me do that... It bad to get to ol' and be in bad health to do much for of anythin'... :cry: :cry:

Like I told ya I'm now gettin' payback for all those years I carried the boys when they couldn't go where we went... :wink: :wink:
By Roscoe
Like I told ya I'm now gettin' payback for all those years I carried the boys when they couldn't go where we went... :wink: :wink:

That's called banking good will. :mrgreen:

We put it in for a lot of years....and then we draw it out. :lol:
By Ol Arky

That's called banking good will. :mrgreen:

We put it in for a lot of years....and then we draw it out. :lol:

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: Yep :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Ol Arky
Not a different generation but had to get my youngest grandson in the action this weekend... Nowhere near the teal as last weekend but this was the littl' guys 1st teal hunt and he did enjoy it.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Gota look close since he is well camoflaged in his littl' "house"... :D :D

With his ol'er brother... The middle one of the 3... 8) 8)

On the way home after the hunt in the back seat of my pickup truck... :lol: :lol:

Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]