Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By mikeinkaty
She fell in the memory care center on March 9th and broke her hip. Spent a month at Memorial Hermann in the Medical center. Had a partial joint replacement put in. Then she had to go back cause of swelling in the leg due to blood clots. Finally got her back to the center last Monday. I spent almost every day with her at the hospital. Will head to OKLA if she continues improving. For those that may not know she has advanced alzheimers. Mike
By johnnydeerhunter
Thanks for the update, Mike. Glad to hear that she's improving!

X3 Mike, more prayers sent your way that she keeps improving.
By bobcat
Praying for you and your wife Mike. My wife has MS and her short term memory is getting bad so I know what you're going through. Her mother also suffered from Alzheimer's and was in a Care Center close to 12 years.
By Chachoze
I hope she continues to improve.
By Ol Arky
Still givin' ya and ya wife prayers here in Arkyville, Mike...
By mikeinkaty
Having gone thru Alz for 8 years with my Mother in Law and 15 with her daughter, my wife, I think I could write a book on it. "Alzheimer's from the Care Givers point of view."

My mother lived for 99 years and her memory was sharp as a tack until the last month of her life. I pray I have her genes!
Mike
By mikeinkaty
Praying for you and your wife Mike. My wife has MS and her short term memory is getting bad so I know what you're going through. Her mother also suffered from Alzheimer's and was in a Care Center close to 12 years.

If Sharon has to stay in a care center for 12 years then I will have to start liquidating assets. Or my executors will.
By bobcat

If Sharon has to stay in a care center for 12 years then I will have to start liquidating assets. Or my executors will.

I know that! The care center that my mother-in-law was in was around $6,000 a month.
By mikeinkaty

I know that! The care center that my mother-in-law was in was around $6,000 a month.

Same here!
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]