Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By SportsmanNH
The results of my lung biopsy returned negative... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My pulmonary doc was still not satisfied since like he said the spots were not there 4 years ago on my last CT Scan of my lungs...

Well Thank God for that Arky ! That is Great News Bud !

By the way , I changed your spelling on the " CT Scan of my longs " to lungs .
I didn't want anyone to get the impression that they were doing a CT Scan of your " Longs Johns " LOL
By Ol Arky
The results of my lung biopsy returned negative... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My pulmonary doc was still not satisfied since like he said the spots were not there 4 years ago on my last CT Scan of my lungs...

Well Thank God for that Arky ! That is Great News Bud !

By the way , I changed your spelling on the " CT Scan of my longs " to lungs .
I didn't want anyone to get the impression that they were doing a CT Scan of your " Longs Johns " LOL

Thanks SportsmanNH I need all the spelling help I can get now days... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By johnnydeerhunter
Cool Beans Phil. Glad to hear it.
By Ol Arky
Not official yet but we now have a back door :geek: :geek: to my medical records :wink: :wink: and the results of the PET Scan was posted last night at 11:30 PM...

So unofficial without talking ti the pulmonary doc the results showed- 1 No evidence of malignancy. Nonhypermetabolic 2 cm pulmonary nodule in the right upper lobe. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Even though we are suffering through some tough times with my health as a results of the collapsed lung the results were great news... We are truly blessed...

Thanks for your prayers and hoping for a complete recovery from the collapsed lung deal... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]