Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
Good news 1st the Dr released me to drive again so I don't have to rely on everyone else to get around anymore... :D :D

Bad news is the pulmonary Dr has me scheduled for a lung biopsy Nov 23rd... Found a new spot on my right lung... :| :|

We'll dwell on the good news for a while :D :D and deal with the other when we find out more...
By Mjn1979
Will keep you in my prayers Phil
By C.A.M.O.
Oh boy Phil.

Continued prayers sir. I love your attitude! :)

A big X2 Phil, now get well real soon darn it!

Rick! :D
By bowhtr1
I will pray every day.
By bobcat
Keeping you in prayer Phil.
By Ol Arky
Brief update... Not able to type very well but the test didn't go as well a expected and I've been in the hospital since Monday with a collapsed right lung... As a matter of fact it collapsed twice... Long story but I'm home not still no results of biopsy since they didn't get a sample Mon and finally got one Tuesday afternoon...

I should know more next week but after the collapsed lung twice I'm have a hard time doing anything...
By bobcat
Hang in there Arky! Keeping you in prayer.
By johnnydeerhunter
Keep the faith Phil, more prayers on the way.
By SportsmanNH
Prayers sent to you Arky.

Praying all shows well on the tests so you can be back to normal soon
By dbaxter
Hoosier prayers sent your way Arky. Hope you are doing better.

David
By Ol Arky
The results of my lung biopsy returned negative... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

My pulmonary doc was still not satisfied since like he said the spots were not there 4 years ago on my last CT Scan of my longs...

So he has scheduled a PET Scan of my lungs on December 18 in the early morning hours along with more blood work and chest x-rays before then...

He also put me on some Lasix 40 mg since my body is retaining a lot of excess fluids... Along with the Lasix he also put me on an 11 day dose of Prednisone 20 mg just to make me feel better... So far both are doing what they are intended to do... :D :D

So I'm looking on the sunny side and getting ready for some more test in the weeks to come... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]