Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By Ol Arky
Yesterday was pulmonary doctor day 4 or 5 for this year... Still just running on 3 1/2 cylinders instead of 8 but showing an increase instead of a decrease. So he thinks the medications I'm now on are working to increase my lung capacity meaning we're headed the right direction now. Still a long way to go but you gotta start somewhere. He also gave me his blessings to attempt to deer and duck hunt this fall and put me on a 6 month return basis instead of the 2 and 3 month basis I've been on all year... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Heading to the deer camp next Friday for 9 days good Lord willing. :D :D

Watch out bucks and ducks, I'M BACK.. :lol: :lol:
Glad to hear you got positive news. Just remember to get them boys and grand boys to do all the work for ya. Your time to enjoy now.
By rebbie
Glad to hear that you are doing better! Have a great season!
My boys and grands kids are all great.... The folks I hunt with both deer and duck are great.... They all help me a lot... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Now if I could only get the deer and ducks to cooperate as well... :lol: :lol:

The AGFC could help out a little too with their mobility impaired rules and regulations... :D :D
Go whack a mess of critters Phil, you've sure earned it.
We're all rooting for you Arky! :D But, the bucks & ducks are not happy! :mrgreen:

David
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]