Please make any announcements here related to personal concerns, health issues, etc.
By dbaxter
I had to go back to Indianapolis yesterday for an ERCP. Things started out VERY rough. While trying to get the IV in me, they stuck me with needles around 12-15 times before they finally got it to work. I was really starting to hurt from getting stuck and moving the needle around in my arms so many times by 4 different nurses & doctors. After over an hour of getting poked I finally told them to please stop and let me pray to the Lord Jesus Christ and ask for his help in this situation. They stopped, I prayed just a short prayer out loud and the very next attempt worked. Praise the Lord! They were amazed! The procedure went well and Doc removed the feeding tube. :D This was totally unexpected. It has been almost 3 months since I have eaten any food. I had a small amount of yogurt today and will have to take it very slow for awhile before I can have any kind of solid food, but I am so thankful that I do not have to be hooked up to that feeding pump pretty much 24/7 . I am VERY sore and can hardly move today but I'm getting there.

Thank you all for the words of encouragement and most of all for your prayers,
David
By reaperman
Wow, you went thru quite an ordeal. It has to be awesome to have the feeding tube removed. This means your on the road to recovery. Now take it easy so your able to get your strength back. You know how us guys like to push things along quicker than we should.
By dbaxter
reaperman wrote: Thu Sep 16, 2021 3:06 pm You know how us guys like to push things along quicker than we should.
That is exactly what I am concerned about. Most of my problems are because of me.

I soon hope to be able to check on my cams that have been out in the woods for several months now.
Thanks for the replies.
By reaperman
I’d be going nuts myself. Especially now that hunting season is knocking at the door. Hopefully things turn around fast so your able to hunt this season.
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]