Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
Through Trailcampro.com you also get a 90 day no questions asked return policy along with a 2 year warranty on any camera they sell. So yeah, I would say that's a good deal. I will be getting one of these cameras from them in the coming weeks.
Personally I think the Stealth G42 is the best cam on the market but I've never owned a Browning before. The G42 can be bought for $100 from A1 Bargains on Ebay and it also has a two year warranty.
I like them both... :) .....i think the warranty at trailcam pro is one year from the mfg. and they add one year themselves. it is a good deal. i bought my last force from them and got the 8gb card and free shipping. they usually throw in another surprise gift of some type. good luck!
Personally I think the Stealth G42 is the best cam on the market but I've never owned a Browning before. The G42 can be bought for $100 from A1 Bargains on Ebay and it also has a two year warranty.

But the Browning does get a few more stars - not sure if that's because they sell those and not the Stealth or what. I'd really like a Reconyx but I've already spent my toy allowance for this year and I still have a half year to go! Thanks.
I ordered my Strike Force from Trailcampro yesterday at 12:15 PM and received an e-mail 45 minutes later saying the camera was shipped along with the tracking #.

Can't wait to get this camera to see if it lives up to all the hype.

But the Browning does get a few more stars - not sure if that's because they sell those and not the Stealth or what. I'd really like a Reconyx but I've already spent my toy allowance for this year and I still have a half year to go! Thanks.

They sell the Stealth also.....
I've seen good reviews on both but after seeing videos and burst pics of deer reacting to the red flash in mine, I'm going all black flash myself.

Same here. If a deer sees a red flash where I hunt they head for the next county. The Red 40's I do have I place them up about 8 feet high and angle them down.
I ordered my Strike Force from Trailcampro yesterday at 12:15 PM and received an e-mail 45 minutes later saying the camera was shipped along with the tracking #.

Can't wait to get this camera to see if it lives up to all the hype.

I pulled the trigger as well and got the same quick email response it's been shipped also. I keep my cams pretty high and angled down, not really worried about the red glow.
I too pulled the trigger on the Strike Force. I was debating between the Dark Ops and this one, but the night photos sold me on the SF. I have 2 M80s and one 466 so far and plan to add this one in the mix. I'm liking the faster trigger speed. That was my only issue with my Moultries. They are still running for 2 years now, but I would get some blank photos.

Same here. If a deer sees a red flash where I hunt they head for the next county. The Red 40's I do have I place them up about 8 feet high and angle them down.

Sounds similar to where we hunt. I have some good video from a Red 40 of a couple of 8 pts reacting when they noticed it. Talk about cringe, esp when it was within a month of hunting season....I also have some 3 shot bursts of the turn and run.
I've seen good reviews on both but after seeing videos and burst pics of deer reacting to the red flash in mine, I'm going all black flash myself.

Same exact thing with me deer don't like the IR flash and won't come into my kicks where these IR cameras are I have seen with this with all IR cameras even the homebrews I build . Day time no issues I am also going to black flash and my white flash homebrews. I am returning mine and getting the browing spec ops xr

If your gonna run IR that's the only way to do it . To many negative reactions to the IR . It's funny I can have my white flash cameras and they pay them no mind Ir they completely flip out. I assume they relate white flash to lighting . The RED IR is a unnatural light they don't see so it freaks them out
Fed-Ex delivered my camera yesterday. Man this is a tiny camera, will be easy to conceal. On the down side, right off the bat the battery tray hung up when I tried to remove it. I had to gently pull it out hoping I didn't break it. The programming buttons are not so sensitive, meaning I have to press firmly to get them to work. Anyone else notice these issues. I have not had the chance to put the camera out yet, but I'll play around with it again this weekend.
dlc covert code black 2013

hello..did any of you here have to sell 2013 2g co[…]

Italian chamois

Very nice!

Sunset Buck-Browning Recon Force Edge

Michigan. https://youtu.be/aEBIoDB1SNc

Hi, Our Ridgetec Lookout Dual 4G LTE camera is a […]