Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By bowhtr1
Just scored one on Ebay for 144.80 shipped to me. Saw some reviews on the night pics and they were just average black flash pics but I do video. Now I need the new Bushnell 119777 to test against. I was told they wont be out until April or March. :? What am I going to do until then? :wink:
By bowhtr1
I was watching that one but never bid. Looking forward to you vids from the 8FHD.

I was kind of wondering if I was bidding against someone on here. :mrgreen:
By bowhtr1
They have another one on ebay but not sure I trust the seller. Only has 2 feed backs. Only one in the last twelve months. The one feedback this year was one of these cams and it show that it was sold with an offer but 4 were sold when you look at the item. ??? Not to sure about that one. If they sold 4 should be more feedback than just one.
By JB22
They have another one on ebay but not sure I trust the seller. Only has 2 feed backs. Only one in the last twelve months. The one feedback this year was one of these cams and it show that it was sold with an offer but 4 were sold when you look at the item. ??? Not to sure about that one. If they sold 4 should be more feedback than just one.

I'm watching that one. I sent that seller a couple of questions last week when they had the cams listed. I asked them where they got the cams from and if they were a dealer....never heard a word from them.
By bobcat
Now I need the new Bushnell 119777 to test against. I was told they wont be out until April or March.

Yeah you need to be my guinea pig........ :D
By bowhtr1
Now I need the new Bushnell 119777 to test against. I was told they wont be out until April or March.

Yeah you need to be my guinea pig........ :D

I will be. :mrgreen:
By bowhtr1

I'm watching that one. I sent that seller a couple of questions last week when they had the cams listed. I asked them where they got the cams from and if they were a dealer....never heard a word from them.

I sent them a question an I did get a reply. They dont speak good english from the reply I got. i see they bought something to get another positive feedback. I see someone else selling one after owning it for 9 days for testing purposes. I wonder if thats someone on here or slays place.
By JB22
There were two new 8FHD listed on ebay, both were from new sellers(grannysmarket1 and abc91- both have a location of Tennessee) and one was ending tomorrow and the other in 5 days. Both auctions say ended now and unsold with 0 bids, both cams had bids on them about three hours ago.
By bowhtr1
There were two new 8FHD listed on ebay, both were from new sellers(grannysmarket1 and abc91- both have a location of Tennessee) and one was ending tomorrow and the other in 5 days. Both auctions say ended now and unsold with 0 bids, both cams had bids on them about three hours ago.

I sent them a message asking where they got them and they told me they were a liquidating model and thanked me for telling them. ????? They took them off at that time. I have no idea what they were talking about but I would not buy any from either of them. I meant to get on here and say that but I got busy.
By bowhtr1
This cam's leds do reach out there faily well. Night time quality is hard to tell when its been raining every day or foggy evey night. Also with everything greening up the deer are not coming to the corn like before. The day videos are good about the same as my Bushnell 1080p cams. Sorry I dont have more to report but I cant change the weather or the animals habits. :?
By bowhtr1
Been on vacation in Disney World, just got back and will be doing some things this week. Not impressed with the night videos or pics. I also have some motion blurr on the day pics. I had it set on 10mp and will put it down to 8 or 5 mp to see if there is an difference in the day and night pics. From what I see so far (and take this with a grain of salt) is the only positive so far, is the day video. It is just as good as my Bushnells 1080p. It has better light at night then the Bushnell cams but the videos are not that good. I need some better setups for this and will work on that this week. So I still have some hope for this cam but the hope is fading.
dlc covert code black 2013

hello..did any of you here have to sell 2013 2g co[…]

Italian chamois

Very nice!

Sunset Buck-Browning Recon Force Edge

Michigan. https://youtu.be/aEBIoDB1SNc

Hi, Our Ridgetec Lookout Dual 4G LTE camera is a […]