Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By bobcat
Great looking videos! Did you have the resolution set to 1920 X 1080? Audio has very little white noise and much better than some other cams. Great catch on the Heron packing some nesting material. Hard for me to imagine the deer not spooking from the red flash. Deer in my area run like they've been shot.
Yes, video was highest setting. I don't like that "extra info" showing up in MovieMaker....since it isn't there when viewing pics.

At this point the only way I see this cam being on picture mode is for time lapse.

I would like to see how Spec Ops performs for night video; I'd prefer black flash.
I don't like that "extra info" showing up in MovieMaker....since it isn't there when viewing pics.

I agree. Way too much info.
Its a shame that cam has some dead pixels on the left side. The videos look good. My BTC-8FHD has a flash during the night videos. I think you are right it looks to be a better video cam then a pic cam.
ts of daytime activity. You have some nice bucks. I picked up a btc-7hd for 107 dollars. I put it out yesterday.
dlc covert code black 2013

hello..did any of you here have to sell 2013 2g co[…]

Italian chamois

Very nice!

Sunset Buck-Browning Recon Force Edge

Michigan. https://youtu.be/aEBIoDB1SNc

Hi, Our Ridgetec Lookout Dual 4G LTE camera is a […]