Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Browning cameras.
By bowhtr1
I was tired of getting due on the lens every morning and each time it rained water got on the lens so i figured this would work. 50% of my videos were distorted because of the lens getting something on it. This new model has the lens on the top of the cam.

By bowhtr1
Im liking it better now. The roof seemed to work. I am now getting decent night videos from it. No moisture on the lens anymore. I still have a flash going off during the video when the subject is far out. If its up close it will not do it. Dont know whats up with that.
By kris77
I just ordered a 8FHD today. Found it for $115. Not bad at all if you ask me.

A photo store in Columbus Ohio was having a flash sale on amazon today for the Prime Day and they only had one left. I called and made him read me the numbers off the package....Hopefully i actually get the 8fhd and not some older model.

Hey, free returns if its not right.
By bobcat
Great idea Tim! Wow $115 is a super deal.
By kris77
Hope it lives up to my expectations. I had a 466c for a long time. I love that camera.

Trying to get it working again as we speak.
By bobcat
I had a 466c for a long time. I love that camera.

Best cam that Bushnell ever made and for some reason they thought they could make it better! Wrong
dlc covert code black 2013

hello..did any of you here have to sell 2013 2g co[…]

Italian chamois

Very nice!

Sunset Buck-Browning Recon Force Edge

Michigan. https://youtu.be/aEBIoDB1SNc

Hi, Our Ridgetec Lookout Dual 4G LTE camera is a […]