Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Cuddeback cameras.
By slay
I thought I would post a few sample pics from the maiden run on this camera. I had it set on the "Fast as possible" setting with in the wide angle PIR sensor position.

The daylight struggle...
I got about 40 pictures like these. Every other picture alternates between color and transition in late morning and early evening.

Some Night pictures. I don't know why a few of these had all the lines across the image. Most were not like this. Still, there is no reason for it in my opinion.

I managed to get a few pics with 4 or 5 bucks at one time with transition images. I find the definition to be pretty sad as most were within 10-20 yards of the camera for most of the pics.

I took it off the Fast as possible setting, and just set it on 5 second delay to see if maybe there is too much juice being robbed in that setting that may be affecting the quality of the images. It's funny, I had about 6 turkeys in front of that camera that the LO8 got images of, yet the Seen only got 1 picture with 1 turkey in it? It didn't get the bird coming or going either. He was just there, and then he wasn't.

More to come later.............................. :roll:
By NantucketShedHunter
My old Cudde Capture took much better pictures.
By slay
Oh, I forgot to post a few sample daytime pics when the lighting struggle was not occurring.

This is all in the interest of science. Draw your own conclusions.
I promise you, a detailed review by me will be posted eventually.
By hazelvillebucks
i have heard that one should run a cam for a year before comin to a conclusion but those pictures do not look as good as my first cam the cuddie what ever it was called it was a shootin star 6 months and burnt out.
By Mjn1979
You should have SEEN this coming.
By slay
LOL
That's funny ...I was thinking the same exact thing when I saw your post earlier today.
It's like going to war. The men at the front get the first bullets. :lol:
By bobcat
Oh, these are all unedited. The picture quality is dismal aint it?

Yes they are!!!!!!!!!!!
By bobcat
You should have SEEN this coming.

True......just like all Cuddebrokes.
By Mjn1979
I SEEN a few that were posted in the vendor forum from custom1,and was thinking to myself,maybe it is a defective camera.Now after a repeat from you cam Slay,I now be able to mark this cam off my maybe list.Still would like to see some pics from the cudde blackflash ambush,and you seem to be on roll :idea: :!: :wink: :)
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]