Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Cuddeback cameras.
By talks2elk
I have had 2 of these now. The 1st one the battery tray would fall out. Returned and got a 2nd one, the menu stopped working so its dead.
I actually like this cam design, small and lite. I found it to be very easy to program, its like the capture when you go through to programing it. You know, push button A then B. I had no problem with the instruction manual (if you want to call that tiny pamphlet a manual :lol: ) I haven't decided if I'm going to try this cam one more time or not. I hope cudde get their stuff together on this cam.
Here is a couple of pics. The day pics aren't to bad, night not to good.

This is JMO and what has happened with this cam. Slay did a lot more on his review with better information. This here is not a review.
Slay, sorry it took so long to do this but I've been busy messin with my BF-8. One more to go :wink: , but archery starts next weekend and I'm getting ready to GO so everything else is on hold :mrgreen: :D
By 651
That just looks yucky!
By slay
It's a good confirmation as to what I was getting. I guess it wasn't just my camera that sucked.
I suppose if you are already familiar with cudde language that the programming is easier.
Personally, I wouldn't keep any camera that took night pics like that. Mine is headed back to the vendor.

Yep camera testing time is over, the game is afoot!
Best of luck!
By NantucketShedHunter
I think the camera was trying to expose for the bright sky in that day picture. Maybe that's why it came out so lousy?
The night picture is just plain unacceptable. I hope you guys are e-mailing the pictures you get from the Seen to Cuddeback.
By slay
I hope you guys are e-mailing the pictures you get from the Seen to Cuddeback.
Do you really think that matters? I mean, how can they not possibly know how badly this model is functioning? It has been out for awhile. It is still hard to believe that you cant find reviews of this camera anywhere but here.
By tbone303
Looks like T2E and Slay both got a lump of coal. Cudde must be working hard at minning all that coal :mrgreen:
By talks2elk
I hope you guys are e-mailing the pictures you get from the Seen to Cuddeback.
Do you really think that matters? I mean, how can they not possibly know how badly this model is functioning? It has been out for awhile. It is still hard to believe that you cant find reviews of this camera anywhere but here.

X2 .
This cam not only took really bad pics at night but I had 2 cams with mechanical failures :cry: .
But I still might try a 3rd one.......maybe :wink:
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]