Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Cuddeback cameras.
By Kaiser878
Hello all.. I am new to the forum and joined with hopes of getting some help with an issue I have... I have a couple cuddeback capture flashes... The one has a burnt out flash bulb... I am looking to get a bulb to repair this... I have had the camera apart and realize it is hard wired to the circuit board... I have several computer builder buddies that can connect the flash component for me if I can find one...

Now the issue....Where can I get one? I would even buy a used cam for parts if need be.... any help would be appreciated...

Zach
By cclingma
I didn't end up having to purchase flash strobe for the Capture cams that I'm working on but I did find some online that I was thinking about trying. They were Xenon flash tubes with a max voltage of 400 I believe. They had them in various lengths so I was hoping I could find one that would fit and function properly. Not a complete answer to your question but maybe a place to start.
Bobcat's back.

Hi Reaperman! It seems that this bobcat always t[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]