Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Cuddeback cameras.
By Konk
I was on trailcampro.com and looked up the Cuddeback. There is a message there stating;

The manufacturer that you are looking for has asked that they no longer be included in any of our tests, reviews or analysis. In fact, due to their request, we are no longer allowed to even mention their name on our site (this includes telephone calls as well). Unfortunately, we have complied to this request. We apologize for this inconvenience.

Not sure what that is about, weather or not Cudde and trailcampro are at odds or if Cudde does not want any site like that or even CG to review their cameras anymore. Anyone know what's up? Is that Cuddebacks stance now?
By Konk
That's a shame, I was really looking forward to reading the reviews on the new Cuddebacks. Not sure if anyone will want to give a review now. They've had some failures in the past and apparently they don't like reading negative feedback. Maybe they should look in the mirror first before taking it out on us consumers. After all, we pay the bills.....
The thing is trailcampro just prints results, I have never seen them bash a company or product. Maybe things happened before I found that site a month or so ago. I duno.
By bhearn92574
When your product isn't as good as other brands and your not keeping up they don't want there name tarnished by a review as it hurts there bottom dollar. Other company's wana know where they stand so they can get better. It's no secret cuddes wen straight down hill there customer service stinks and there cameras are just Plain ehhh
By MI Hunter
There was a time that Cudde cams were the standard. The one I bought in around 2005-06 was a great cam and IIRC, was one used as a measuring stick even for this site. Since then I don't think they kept up with the fast pace evolution of cams and IMO, really fell behind a majority of the cams from other makers. IMO, this new cam looks to be their best in about 8+ years. But I think their behavior about reviews of their cams has really soured many potential users. A shame as the new cam, esp the C series with interchangeable flashes, really seems to be a good concept.
By Ol Arky
Be careful or ya'll will get "letter" from Cudde.... :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
By Konk
There was a time that Cudde cams were the standard. The one I bought in around 2005-06 was a great cam and IIRC, was one used as a measuring stick even for this site. Since then I don't think they kept up with the fast pace evolution of cams and IMO, really fell behind a majority of the cams from other makers. IMO, this new cam looks to be their best in about 8+ years. But I think their behavior about reviews of their cams has really soured many potential users. A shame as the new cam, esp the C series with interchangeable flashes, really seems to be a good concept.

I would tend to agree MI Hunter. I really like the new "C" series, but their customer service scares the hell out of me and I work only 1/2 mile from their offices in De Pere WI. Maybe more the attitude of the company, it's like; "back off, we don't need your input. We'll do it ourselves." Good companies have great customer service, if they realize that, they could turn things around with this new camera.
Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]

Bobcat's back.

I was surprised tonight when I was checking my cam[…]

Grey wolf

The change of the coat starts this season. This wo[…]

Bobcat

I love bobcats! In Italy it is extinct in many reg[…]