Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By jroweapd
Hey guys, I hope someone can help me, my problem is this. I have a HCO UM-562 camera, the place I hunt is in a remote place but AT&T has limited service in the area. What is the best high gain antenna I can purchase for my camera. I have purchased two one being a cheaper 14.00 antenna from HCO and the other 29.00 for a covert cam for 29.00 with a ten foot cable. I mount my camera 15 ft in a tree and just need a high gain antenna to get me service on the cam. Help if you can thanks. Jeremy
By robnj
i had some luck with a yagi directional antenna. im not sure buying the highest gain is best if you cannot get above the trees and hills. i bought one that was in the middle because i have alot pines that eat up the signal. the higher the gain the more narrower the signal is and can get intercepted. its like a tight focused flashlight. if you can find can find that right spot it will shine through farther and help.
By jroweapd
Thanks for the reply, what kind of yagi did you get my hco 562 works on mhz 850, 900, 1800 and 1900. I was thinking about the one from HCO for like 100.00 but didn't know if a cheaper one was available. Please help me with some other models. Thanks Jeremy
By robnj
850mhz is att/ T-Mobile. the two that have are on a um565 cameras. you can try to make your own first. check this site out there alot info that might get you pointed in the right direction. mikeinkaty on this site has some good info on this subject.

http://forums.radioreference.com/build- ... -yagi.html
By robnj
maybe a wilson 301111 yagi in the 50 dollar range without a cable
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ