Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Anthony
Here is a LiveCam page I built to showcase the Chasingame Spartan Camera.

The images you see on this page are live as taken by the camera. I have it in PIR mode (not timelapse) so when something triggers the camera a new photo will be sent to the server. The page will auto refresh every 5 minutes or you can press F5 in your browser to refresh the page.

http://www.chasingame.com/chasingame-live-camera/

Let me know what you think about this. I have an idea to create LiveCams like this around the country to show case different applications and different animals and terrain.

I added a user counter and shoutbox if want to make a comment. But please be respectful as there is no language filter. :D
By Anthony
So, if you are interested in having your Spartan camera go public here on Chasingame just let me know. I will be glad to add it for you. Its easy.

All I will need is your permission. The Account ID and Mobile Acess code for "guest" will give Chasingame permission to pull the image feed.

should you decide stop sharing the images you can request we take it down and/or change the mobile guest code. This is a secure interface and we can not access your camera without your permission.
By dhunter
so, is this a cam we can purchase & where is the info to do so?!?! Great photos!!!
By dhunter
Thx
Just starting to research these cams and it looks like you can change settings thru portal even though real time feature is turned off. Am I correct?

Yes, that is correct. With real time turned off your settings change won't be active until the next time the camera checks in, either with a picture or scheduled event. The changes can be made not only through the portal online but through the phone app as well.
By cosmos24
the pics are really good with that cam! :D
Really not may at all, I did get some when set up on a corn field edge. Make sure when you look at the pics, if there's an E on the bottom it's a schedule picture taken at specific times weather there's movement or not. A T would be a time lapse pic. Not much activity at my cams at the moment so most of the pics are the three daily scheduled E pics.

Stealthcam has always been pretty good imo when it[…]

And I do have a Spartan also. That will be next on[…]

Ridgetec Lookout Dual is IN

No, a Carrier change requires a sim swap and menu […]

Anthony, your suggestion worked. I dont know wh[…]