Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By johnnydeerhunter
We are using 3 AT&T GoCams now. I'd like to increase it to 5 this year, but I'm really not ready to spend more than the $25/month on cameras I'm already spending. Be nice if AT&T sweetened the pot. :mrgreen:

I'm in the same boat Ross. Two more would be ideal (for now)
By LibbyLA
One of the guys who visited the booth is running 18 cameras on properties in several states.
By code1
We will be at a dozen Spartan cams before Feburary then we plan to stop there for the time being. I know $100 a month in cell usage sounds high, but in our cause it truly saves money in fuel and time monitoring properties for game ,trespassers and thiefs.

We never caught anyone that trespassed using regular game cams even with pictures of them. That said we have caught nearly everyone that our cell cams triggered on so far. Normally within minutes to a couple of hours max. We have stopped having issues word travels fast. We consider $100 cheap compared to the investment of buying or leasing hunting land, all the cost and time of managing the property and protecting anything that you leave on the property.
By ilovemycam
People don't recognize it until they actually use the cellular cameras. They still feel it's a novel idea.
By Roscoe
People don't recognize it until they actually use the cellular cameras. They still feel it's a novel idea.

I know the pricing with ATT is already pretty good, but is there possibly anything in the works to make it even better this year? :mrgreen:
By ilovemycam
You know us, we never stop trying. :)
By LibbyLA
AT&T guy was in the booth Tuesday. I made sure he saw the $5/month sign :mrgreen:.

New member from Scotland and thought I start with […]

1st Buck on camera for 2019

Its that time of the year....

:)

not sure if its true but if so its a good one.

I like his purple coat... very cool. Probably[…]