Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Roscoe
I think add a line on AT&T is $9.99 plus tax. GoCam cost me $8.06 per month with the tax. I suspect by the time you add on the tax with ATT that you could do the monthly for the GoCam w/premium portal and still be cheaper than the add a line. Something to consider...
By LibbyLA
$8.06? You're getting a discount! It's $8.33/month just dividing $25 by 3.

The only plan that is cheaper than DataConnect is the $4.99/200 texts GoPhone plan. It's worth the extra $3.33/month to me not to have to deal with AT&T every month and not having them constantly screwing up the account and/or the camera.
By SimpBan
So wait...I want to use the cameras out of the country, in Costa Rica. Is HCO still going to offer cameras that are NOT linked to Verizon and ATT?
By Roscoe
So wait...I want to use the cameras out of the country, in Costa Rica. Is HCO still going to offer cameras that are NOT linked to Verizon and ATT?

They sell cameras in other parts of the world, so I would say yes. Call or email them and you should be able to get the info you need.

I see from the thread below that this has been dis[…]

Lookout issue

I will be back there next Saturday, thanks again. […]

Bucks in the creek

Thanks, it's the original DS4k.

Yuge on my phone but it worked. Very cool shot! Ed[…]