Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
Use "Trigger Settings Start-Stop-1" and "Trigger Settings Start-Stop 2."

I use them for different trigger intervals day and night. Right now I have one on a protein feeder.

Start-Stop-1
Start: 0:700
Stop: 20:00
Trigger interval: 30s
Time lapse interval: off

Start-Stop-2
Start: 20:00
Stop: 07:00
Trigger interval: 10m

This gives me what I want, less night pictures and plenty of day pictures.
Use "Trigger Settings Start-Stop-1" and "Trigger Settings Start-Stop 2."

I use them for different trigger intervals day and night. Right now I have one on a protein feeder.

Start-Stop-1
Start: 0:700
Stop: 20:00
Trigger interval: 30s

Start-Stop-2
Start: 20:00
Stop: 07:00
Trigger interval: 10m

This gives me what I want, less night pictures and plenty of day pictures.

Thanks Roscoe for the information! LibbyLA was just walking me through it. This is just amazing all the different settings that you can adjust with these cameras!!! I am blown away!!! Never thought I would be getting to many photos at night that I would want to shut it down. I am not even on a feeder. This Spartan Camera does not miss a thing!
Roscoe I took your advice and used the 2 different start and stop times for day and night. Right now I want to get turkey photos so I really don't need the deer photos at night. So I decided that during the night I will have the trigger interval at 5 mins. and during the day I have it set for 0 seconds. I was going to shut it down at night completely but you never know when a bear or something cool walks by at night and I will totally miss getting a photo. Thanks again for explaining how it works!
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ