Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
I was wondering if someone can tell me what that little icon on the bottom that looks like a little 3 1/2 disk actually does? I thought maybe if you click on it, that it would save the photo to your iPhone photos. I clicked on it and now that icon that I described shows as blue on the photo in the upper right hand corner of the photo? The photo never saved to my photos either. I realize that if you click on the icon on the bottom right it brings up options that your iPhone has that you can text it, email it, share it on Facebook and also save the image to your photos. I know that there might be some differences for the app depending if you use an iPhone / iPad or a droid phone. Thanks.
When you do that you have saved the picture in your app permanently, unless you manually delete it. That is to be used in conjuncture with the photos-auto-purge/delete feature setting. I have mine set for 3 days with the little slider bar. Every day the app deletes any picture older than 3 days that I have not manually saved. It's a very cool way to keep on your app only the pics you want and ensure that you don't end up with 500 pics of the same raccoon on your app. :lol:

These actions do not save or delete the photo on the web portal. You can manually delete photos on the web portal by logging in online and doing so. Regardless, the portal auto deletes any photo online that is older than 30 days. This online deletion does not effect photos on your app in any way. Pretty darn cool how it all works. :mrgreen:
When you do that you have saved the picture in your app permanently, unless you manually delete it. That is to be used in conjuncture with the photos-auto-purge/delete feature setting. I have mine set for 3 days with the little slider bar. Every day the app deletes any picture older than 3 days that I have not manually saved. It's a very cool way to keep on your app only the pics you want and ensure that you don't end up with 500 pics of the same raccoon on your app. :lol:

These actions do not save or delete the photo on the web portal. You can manually delete photos on the web portal by logging in online and doing so. Regardless, the portal auto deletes any photo online that is older than 30 days. This online deletion does not effect photos on your app in any way. Pretty darn cool how it all works. :mrgreen:

Thanks for making that clear! I agree this is just unbelievable how this stuff all works! Very happy so far. :D
Yotes on the move.

Just 5 I think. The old recon only has 10 s at nig[…]

Cold Turkey

https://vimeo.com/374000955

Spartan 3G finally quit

Mike it's simple enough to get a new SD card for t[…]

Did this guy get shot?

there is definitely some redness and edema in t[…]