Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Roscoe
I'd be interested to see what the quality of the pictures transmitted to you looks like, thumbnails are what I'm talking about. Since the hi res requested pictures cost so much more extra, the thumbnails will make or break this camera as a wireless unit. Post up some day & nights shots when you get a chance. You're one of the only people I know using the Bushnell wireless camera/plan, so feedback is appreciated. Thanks!
By johnnydeerhunter
Welcome to the world of cell cams, Like Ross said post up some pics!!!
By rebbie
Thank you all for you input. I opted to go with the Bushness Aggressor Wireless and have to say, it's an awesome camera. It takes clear photos, both day and night, and is easy to manage. The only downfall would be that Bushnell doesn't offer much of a warranty on it, however, I purchased it through trailcampro.com and they provide a two year warranty on all of their products. So, if anyone is in the market for a new wireless cam, I highly recommend the Aggressor AND trailcampro.com! :D

Let us know how it works out for you. Thanks.
By Zed
Go for Spartan I can guarantee that.
By 27jr
Native Outdoors great prices
http://www.nativeoutdoors.com/cameras/g ... me-cameras

I like my 2 Coverts 2014 upgraded to some of the 2016 features and 2016 as you by my avatar of the bobcat a great picture. I keep them on real time and haven't missed a photo bu the thumbnail is only small size even though you can zoom. Night photos aren't bad but may not be as bright as Spartan. Hopefully one day Covert will correct the issues at hand at least I'll have 3 cameras to cover some different location around the farm. I'll post some of the photo's latter of the cameras night and day. I look forward to the Spartan thumbnail size is the same but you can request higher resolution and have guess account for family.

Anyway I wanted to share the info.

HCO Spartan 3G Wireless Black Flash Game Camera Camo - Verizon GoCam - Free Shipping
Model: HCOGCVZWBLC
Availability: In Stock
The 3G Spartan Mobile Cam MMS Game Camera GoCam sends images directly to your phone or email via TXT/MMS cellular messaging. This version works with a Pay as you Verizon Custom Machine to Machine data plans. No longer do you have to set up a separate plan or get new service. Activate and deactivate when you like. Now Available! If you have an existing Verizon data plan, you can add the Spartan GoCam (Connected by Verizon) for $5.00/month! Ready to Use Out of the Box: No SIM card requir..
$449.99

HCO Spartan 3G Wireless Black Flash Game Camera Kryptek Camo - AT&T GoCam - FREE SHIPPING
Model: HCOGCATTBKT
Availability: In Stock
The 3G HCO Spartan Mobile Cam MMS Game Camera GoCam sends images directly to your phone or email via TXT/MMS cellular messaging. This version works with a Pay as you Go Plan from ATT. No longer do you have to set up a separate plan or get new service. It is abailable with the AT&T DataConnect Pass, and you only pay for what you use (must purchase in monthly increments). Activate and deactivate when you like. Ready to use out of the box (SIM card included) AT&T certified and backed up b..
$349.99

Merry Xmas and have a Happy & Safe New Year
By RiverRat
Thank you all for you input. I opted to go with the Bushness Aggressor Wireless and have to say, it's an awesome camera. It takes clear photos, both day and night, and is easy to manage. The only downfall would be that Bushnell doesn't offer much of a warranty on it, however, I purchased it through trailcampro.com and they provide a two year warranty on all of their products. So, if anyone is in the market for a new wireless cam, I highly recommend the Aggressor AND trailcampro.com! :D

Any update on the camera and it's performance in the field?

It means after that time devices that are 3G only […]

Primos 01 night photo

I still have a couple of those. I liked the produ[…]

primos auto pilot

No, but looks interesting. Love the- just flip a f[…]

Energizer Lithium AA price increase

Hope this doesn't irritate you but just got a text[…]