Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By wewilley
SHE back with cubs was playing with camera [url][url][url]
[url]Image[/url]
[url]Image[/url]
[url]Image[/url]
[/url]Image[/url]

then a half hr. later i got my 10:00pm picture cam still working i hope i think its open now
[url]Image[/url]
By LibbyLA
Dontcha love those events to confirm that the camera is okay...
By 27jr
Is that in a security box? If so, most camera's should be O.K. Had a similar event when a bucket feeder was removed from a tree, torn open (but still worked) a back of deer corn dragged down the trail but still in tact as if the bear couldn't open it, just barely ripped a small hole. Keep the photo's coming
By wewilley
GOT UP TO CHANGE CARDS CAM IS OK JUST MOVED AROUND THE TREE BATTERY BOX ON THE GROUND BUT IN GOOD SHAPE ONLY PROBLEM THE IPHONE DID NOT GET THE PICTURES WHILE I WAS THERE GOT HOME AND 8 PICTURES DOWNLOAD ON WIFI
By johnnydeerhunter
GOT UP TO CHANGE CARDS CAM IS OK JUST MOVED AROUND THE TREE BATTERY BOX ON THE GROUND BUT IN GOOD SHAPE ONLY PROBLEM THE IPHONE DID NOT GET THE PICTURES WHILE I WAS THERE GOT HOME AND 8 PICTURES DOWNLOAD ON WIFI

Update your app, I think that was fixed a day or two ago
By wewilley
it was updated so i have a pic sent at 9 am i unplugged the wifi iphone was on verz network and picture came through at 9:02 right on time :shocked: :shocked: ?? hope it stays that way and the bear and three cubs were back last night one cub reset the camera set up the way she wanted it
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ