Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By R4P
So, I purchased another gocam this week.

I went to set it up and miraculously, the SIM card/gocam green folded paper case is missing. I think my wife threw it out but she insists not. Anyway, after looking on and off for a few days, I figured I'll just go to the ATT store to see if they can help me rather than making a phone call of shame to Spartan.

I was out of there in less than 4 minutes. What you need if you ever have this happen to you (I can't be the only one, right?), is what is called a "warm SIM" for data connect. I believe he simply made that card active on the computer for about 30 seconds and handed it to me, no cost. I was a little nervous since I didn't buy a package right there, and I had the cam with me in my truck, so I set the thing up in their parking lot, and it fired right up.
By LibbyLA
I'm pretty sure all that you need is the right SIM, you can activate it yourself. I have quite a few I got off ebay cheap back when the 2013 Covert seemed to be "eating" SIM cards.

It's good to know that you can "in and out" at AT&T :D.
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ