Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By John Deer
My Spartan Verizon stopped sending pictures.Called HCO and was told they are having problems with Verizon.
Hope to fix soon.
By johnnydeerhunter
I've been getting pics no problem today. Are you using the app?
By John Deer
I just look at photos on the premium porthole from my I-pad. Instead of photos it's just some text. I retrieved the
Camera and tried to send a photos and it says server failed.Did a Hollo Test and it says busy. When I called HCO thay told me right away they were having problems with Verizon and to call back.I will call again Monday.
Batteries are new and have 4bars,tower is on edge of my farm.Camera has been great until 3 days ago.
By phalanx
No issues with mine here in VA, received a pic at 8:30 pm tonight. Sent to my email via the portal and also see it on the app.

John
By bowhtr1
My two are working fine in Louisiana.
By johnnydeerhunter
Have you checked to make sure your credits haven't expired? Also, any chance the memory card is full?
By John Deer
Camera is working great today.Johnnydeerhunter I did Format Card again and it now works. I will now stop
Using cards from different cameras and buy two for each and not mix them. Thanks for helping a old guy
that is not very good with tech stuff.I do love my Spartan.
By LibbyLA
Or do like some of us do and don't pull the card at all. We're only taking 1 picture when the camera triggers and if it's something I like, I'll just request the hi-res version and download it from the portal.
By bowhtr1
Camera is working great today.Johnnydeerhunter I did Format Card again and it now works. I will now stop
Using cards from different cameras and buy two for each and not mix them. Thanks for helping a old guy
that is not very good with tech stuff.I do love my Spartan.

I use the same cards in all my cameras. I never format any of them unless I start having issues with one. I may do one every 6 months. All new cards I get I format as soon as I get them.

It means after that time devices that are 3G only […]

Primos 01 night photo

I still have a couple of those. I liked the produ[…]

primos auto pilot

No, but looks interesting. Love the- just flip a f[…]

Energizer Lithium AA price increase

Hope this doesn't irritate you but just got a text[…]