Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By phalanx
Had a Spartan cam's data plan expire tonight and when trying to renew after hitting submit I receive the below error code:

C30000672003:AT&T is not able to process your request. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Anyone have this happen to them? Tried about 6 times including reloading the cam data and my account info. Had no issue renewing another one tonight that also expired. Of course the cam is about 150 miles away. Guess I will have to call "Peggy" :(

John
By phalanx
The only way I could get it to accept a payment was to cancel the device completely and then 10 minutes later re-add it to my account. AT&T gave it a new phone number when I added it back but took my payment. I had received the 30 minute notice about 20 minutes before the first time I tried to renew. Hopefully all is well now. Very strange.

John
By Roscoe
I don't remember that error code specifically, but I have had that happen before once. It was basically their system being down. I tried several times and couldn't get the renewal done. Went back a couple hours later and it was working fine.
By phalanx
That's what I initially thought Roscoe but it did two others with no issue during the same session. When I called today they suggested using a different browser which I did try (tablet and computer) last night to no avail, also tried a different credit card. Hopefully it will not happen again. They never did tell me what the code meant.
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ