Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
It was sending second pic. I changed it to one. So this evening I tried to update to the newest firmware and it acted like it took. Followed the directions but when it was done the firmware still said v3.00 29.02.
I was told by covert that it should be 30.02
. So I'm not sure if the guy I chatted with thought I had a 2017 model or its just not taking the update.
Is it possible I am waking my camera up when I send real time photo request? My real time is set on a 12hr delay but i may go a day or two with out any pics and then i send a real time and start getting some. Didn't know if it's a coincidence since the real time photo hasn't technically been sent due to my delay.
Also wonder if camera would be sleeping on taking pictures all together or if it would still be capturing movement on my sd card even though I didn't receive a pic notification?
Is it possible I am waking my camera up when I send real time photo request? My real time is set on a 12hr delay but i may go a day or two with out any pics and then i send a real time and start getting some. Didn't know if it's a coincidence since the real time photo hasn't technically been sent due to my delay.
Also wonder if camera would be sleeping on taking pictures all together or if it would still be capturing movement on my sd card even though I didn't receive a pic notification?

I assume you are using the 2016 Model? When you put in for a real time photo request you won’t get that photo until the 12hr delay is reached or you get a motion event. If you get a motion event you will get that photo followed by your real time photo request. You camera should not wake up when you send a real time photo request. I would just contact Covert and ask them about it. Their Customer service is very good!
PA Bear and a buck

More PA bucks and a coyote

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

Could you send me a PM with one of this batteries?[…]

All my cams are in boxes... and plenty of them hav[…]