Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By 27jr
So how is everyone's real time photo request working on their 2016 Covert Code Blacks? I just tried mine tonight for the first time in a while, and as usual nothing. Then some time later I get a motion triggered photo followed a minute later by a photo. with the S mark, which is a real time requested photo. It seems to always do that. I will be selling my Junk 2016 Code Black after the season is over!

Rebbie,

Sorry to hear that and I don't really use the photo request since I don't understand the cost matrix. I can say this after some time back with the issue on my account. I have been receiving photos without any problems but have recently removed them since I bag an 8 pointer Veterans Day in the morning which was a great way for this veteran start the day. I do have the older version 2014 vice 2015 upgraded to the sever vice AT&T buyassesion and put it out and it's been sending photos back with only 2 bars. I'll keep the two I have and bought a Spartan AT&T blackout for xmas since I do get a signal and VERIZON is to expensive. Plus with them setup on trails I usually only purchase the 3.99 a month plan since it's not a food plot not that many photo's.
So how is everyone's real time photo request working on their 2016 Covert Code Blacks? I just tried mine tonight for the first time in a while, and as usual nothing. Then some time later I get a motion triggered photo followed a minute later by a photo. with the S mark, which is a real time requested photo. It seems to always do that. I will be selling my Junk 2016 Code Black after the season is over!

Rebbie,

Sorry to hear that and I don't really use the photo request since I don't understand the cost matrix. I can say this after some time back with the issue on my account. I have been receiving photos without any problems but have recently removed them since I bag an 8 pointer Veterans Day in the morning which was a great way for this veteran start the day. I do have the older version 2014 vice 2015 upgraded to the sever vice AT&T buyassesion and put it out and it's been sending photos back with only 2 bars. I'll keep the two I have and bought a Spartan AT&T blackout for xmas since I do get a signal and VERIZON is to expensive. Plus with them setup on trails I usually only purchase the 3.99 a month plan since it's not a food plot not that many photo's.

Congratulations on your 8 Point Buck! I also like to thank you for your service. My 2016 Code Black has been working fine other than the real time photo request not working all the time. I have friends that follow both my Code Black and the my Spartan Go Cam and they can't believe how much better the photos are on the Spartan camera. Granted the Spartan camera is sending a higher resolution photo. The major problem with the Covert camera is the flash is so poor! Night time photos are so grainy and the only way to see the deer is if it's close to the camera. That claim of a 100 foot range is a Joke! More like 20 feet! Covert knows the flash is bad and they said they might be able to fix it with a Firmware update in the future but so for nothing. I plan on selling my 2016 Code Black real cheap sometime early next year, so If anyone is interested let me know.
By Jake
I turned mine to 24 hour delay and left it alone. Going on the same set of 20 rayovacs since September. Finally changed them today when I took the cam down to move it to a new spot. (Still showed 5 on the meter and sent pics).

I was told there was a app facelift in the works but have not heard anything lately.
I turned mine to 24 hour delay and left it alone. Going on the same set of 20 rayovacs since September. Finally changed them today when I took the cam down to move it to a new spot. (Still showed 5 on the meter and sent pics).

I was told there was a app facelift in the works but have not heard anything lately.

20 rayovacs?

Covert is telling me that putting it on a real time delay will not save you anymore Battery life than just leaving it on real time all the time. I get maybe 1 1/2 months on Energizer Ultimate Lithium Batteries for my 2016 Code Black with Real time on. I would love to turn my camera on a real time delay to see how long batteries would last but my testing has shown that when I do that I do not receive all the photos it takes.
I just received my covert 2016 black ops 12.0. I have registered online, I have paid for an AT&T plan, and downloaded the app. Everything seems to be working, I even get the IMEI number flashed across the screen but it says synchronization failed. Any ideas? I have 4-5 bars signal.. THANK YOU in advance. Would like to get this in the field this week..
I just received my covert 2016 black ops 12.0. I have registered online, I have paid for an AT&T plan, and downloaded the app. Everything seems to be working, I even get the IMEI number flashed across the screen but it says synchronization failed. Any ideas? I have 4-5 bars signal.. THANK YOU in advance. Would like to get this in the field this week..

What are you talking about IRT IMEI number flashed across the screen? I don't remember that happening. Log into your covert account and verify your IMEI number and SIM card number are correct.
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ