Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
My 2016 Code Black seems to have been working fine for a month and 2 days now. I just tried a real time photo request and nothing. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with real time photo requests lately. I haven't really tried a real time photo request in a while so I wouldn't know how well it has worked lately. I remember trying a few weeks ago and it wasn't working for a little bit. Guess it goes down once in a while.
Bottom line is that Real time photo requests for the 2016 Covert Code Black is not reliable. Camera was setup today in a new spot. Everything was working good. I just tried a real-time photo request and nothing. I hardly ever request a real-time photo but when I do it is not reliable. Now when the camera triggers with a motion event I bet I get the real time photo request about a minute later. Happens all the time!
Bottom line is that Real time photo requests for the 2016 Covert Code Black is not reliable. Camera was setup today in a new spot. Everything was working good. I just tried a real-time photo request and nothing. I hardly ever request a real-time photo but when I do it is not reliable. Now when the camera triggers with a motion event I bet I get the real time photo request about a minute later. Happens all the time!

I wonder if it's just the photo request or if the camera settings changes are not working either.

I wonder if it's just the photo request or if the camera settings changes are not working either.

I think the camera setting changes work because yesterday afternoon I was getting a lot of false photos with the heavy winds so I turn the PIR off. No photos came in after that.
Rebbie - I'm not getting real time photo's either now. Last photo received was Saturday from 2016 and yesterday from 2015. I wonder if they are having problems as I have the cameras in high traffic locations and not receiving anything. Sending Stevie an email and I don't want to be charge for things not working.
Rebbie - I'm not getting real time photo's either now. Last photo received was Saturday from 2016 and yesterday from 2015. I wonder if they are having problems as I have the cameras in high traffic locations and not receiving anything. Sending Stevie an email and I don't want to be charge for things not working.

I haven't received a photo either in over 24hrs. Real time photo requests still not working either. Very disappointing to say the least.

I haven't received a photo either in over 24hrs. Real time photo requests still not working either. Very disappointing to say the least.

Maybe it's time to sell them and try Spartan
I receive photos on PIR activation but have not received a requested pic in over three days. Email to support suggested uninstalling the app and reinstalling which I've done and did not fix the issue. A lot of times I'll get what I call double pics where the requested pic will show up at the same time a PIR event pic shows up. It will be the same pic but one labeled S and the other P.

Matt
I receive photos on PIR activation but have not received a requested pic in over three days. Email to support suggested uninstalling the app and reinstalling which I've done and did not fix the issue. A lot of times I'll get what I call double pics where the requested pic will show up at the same time a PIR event pic shows up. It will be the same pic but one labeled S and the other P.

Matt

Yes same thing happens to me. Right now I am not even receiving any PIR photos. I emailed Covert but no response yet.
Late season bait station

2019-10-19-1.jpg Moose likes my feeder.

Yotes on the move.

Just 5 I think. The old recon only has 10 s at nig[…]

Cold Turkey

https://vimeo.com/374000955

Spartan 3G finally quit

Mike it's simple enough to get a new SD card for t[…]