Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By JJR
Ever since I got my Code Black 12, my night pics all have spots like on the pic. I emailed Covert and they said it could be dust, bugs, blah blahhhhhh, I didnt buy their ideas. I put in new cards, made sure it was clean. Anyone here have any idea what causes those (annoying) spots?

By bowhtr1
I cant see them in this picture. You may be seeing dead pixels from the camera. They will appear white dots in night picutres. I cant see what you are seeing. I need to make the picture big but cant seem to do it.
By Roscoe
Zooming in on my iPhone I don't really see "white spots" either. At least nothing that strikes me as out of the ordinary.
By LibbyLA
I saw them when I viewed the picture on my computer. There werected a bunch of white pinpricks scattered throughout the photo. It's probably a lot more obvious when viewing the original photo.

That said, I don't know that the spots would bother me. I seldom look at any particular photo for long and I'm not looking for picture book quality so I'm happy if I can easily see and identify what's in the photo.
By johnnydeerhunter
I see them, if they are in the same spot on other photos then it's dead pixels, if they move around it's dust or pollen or possibly interpolation caused.
By JJR
I have a 24" monitor on my puter I use, so maybe it shows up more? I looked at my card (full size pics) and the spots arent there. I wanted to make sure there was nothing wrong with my camera hence the reason for asking (especially considering the price of them). Thanks for the input.
By Roscoe
Oh yeah, 24" monitor would make a huge difference. Monitor that size really challenges the ability of most trail cameras.

It means after that time devices that are 3G only […]

Primos 01 night photo

I still have a couple of those. I liked the produ[…]

primos auto pilot

No, but looks interesting. Love the- just flip a f[…]

Energizer Lithium AA price increase

Hope this doesn't irritate you but just got a text[…]