Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By bowhtr1
This is strange. I just started getting whiteouts on one of my Gocams. I have been having it in the same spot since I got this replacement camera. It is facing Southeast. The first whiteout was on the 4th of this month and then several more since this time. What is strange is that I only get them with the 1900 event picture. I get some pics before and after with no whiteout. ???
By johnnydeerhunter
It might just be the way the sun is at that particular time. You could set timelapse for 5 minutes before 7 until 5 minutes after and see what happens.
By bowhtr1
The sun is behind the camera and it is in heavy shade on the edge of the field. I did get a picture two minutes before the second pic with it being normal. ? I may set it on timelapse for a couple of days and see what happens.
By johnnydeerhunter
It looks like a lot of sunlight could be coming through the treetops, if the camera is in the shade it could be messing with the cameras adjustments when it takes a picture.
By bowhtr1
Here is one a few weeks ago with the sun out. You can see a little sun in the trees but this is 15 mins earlier than the whiteouts.
By bowhtr1
I did the timelapse yesterday and had no whiteouts. Of course it was raining again so that changes everything. Its suppose to be raining again today so I dont know if it will do it again. I have had whiteouts 4 times in the last 8 days. Not sure about the weather at the time. I will take it off timelapse and wait for some clear weather and try again.
By bowhtr1
Still getting whiteouts pics every few days on the event only. I have my camera to take two pics each trip. Checked my card and both pics at the event are whiteouts. I did manage to get one other whiteout pic of me blocking 1/3rd of the pic. The second pic in that trip was good. Im not worried about that since it is only one camera and the afternoon event pics that do this. Just think this is strange.
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ