Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
Yah I just updated my app through Google play store. Just went to the Google store and searched covert wireless like I was going to download the app and it says "update". Click that and that was it.

Now it reads 1.3.3 in the lower right corner. Seems a little faster to navigate through the app. I also switched it to 24 hour delay. I don't see a need to get realtime pics and the camera checking in often.

No double trigger interval. So my best answer is go and update your app.
Yah I just updated my app through Google play store. Just went to the Google store and searched covert wireless like I was going to download the app and it says "update". Click that and that was it.

Now it reads 1.3.3 in the lower right corner. Seems a little faster to navigate through the app. I also switched it to 24 hour delay. I don't see a need to get realtime pics and the camera checking in often.

No double trigger interval. So my best answer is go and update your app.

I have an iPhone and mine is updated to the latest version.
I would check back at the place you got the app downloaded one more time for a update. I dont have a i phone so dont know what version is the latest kinda deal but I am looking into it.

My friend has a i phone and a blackhawk (verizon cam) and he dont have the double trigger thing. (set at 24hr delay now as it ate through a set of lithiums darn quick on realtime)

My other thought looking at the screenshot you posted, is the 50 seconds and the 1 hours?
I would check back at the place you got the app downloaded one more time for a update. I dont have a i phone so dont know what version is the latest kinda deal but I am looking into it.

My friend has a i phone and a blackhawk (verizon cam) and he dont have the double trigger thing. (set at 24hr delay now as it ate through a set of lithiums darn quick on realtime)

My other thought looking at the screenshot you posted, is the 50 seconds and the 1 hours?

Your guess is as good as mine!! And I too was worried about eating through my expensive lithium batteries. I'll leave it on for a week or so and see if I notice a difference.
Got in touch with Brittany. She showed me her app screenshot and it is yes the latest of 1.4.0 and she is also curious on the double interval setting. She will look into it more.

She wants to know what phone you have.

Also I say try to log out and log back into the app, and on your phone go settings and clear the apps cached files, force stop on it and see what it then does.
I also switched it to 24 hour delay. I don't see a need to get realtime pics and the camera checking in often

Jake can you please speak with Brittany and clarify this. I was told that leaving the camera on real time will not kill your batteries any faster than by setting it like you did with a real time delay. That is when your camera has the latest firmware update which I am sure yours does. So why you think you are saving battery power by setting your camera on a real time delay, it in fact is doing nothing to save you battery power. I am very surprised that Brittany hasn't explained this to you? I can tell you for a fact that the batteries last a along time now while real time is set to on. I just pulled my 2016 Code Black out of the woods after being deployed for 1 month and 3 days and the batteries were still at full strength. Battery level was still at 9. I am deploying it at a new location this Saturday so I replaced the batteries with a fresh set. I will have to do some testing to see how long the batteries will last with real time on but I don't want to take a chance with this new location. It seems like with the new firmware update, battery life is much improved.
Got in touch with Brittany. She showed me her app screenshot and it is yes the latest of 1.4.0 and she is also curious on the double interval setting. She will look into it more.

Also I say try to log out and log back into the app, and on your phone go settings and clear the apps cached files, force stop on it and see what it then does.

I have an iPhone 6 with the latest version of iOS 10.

I have an iPhone 6 with the latest version of iOS 10.

Redneck1210 is your app still showing the double interval setting. I have an iPhone 6s with the latest version of iOS 10. My app version is 1.4 0 My app does not show the double interval setting like yours does. I run my 2016 Code Black with a trigger interval setting of 5 seconds.
I have IPhone 7, iOS 10 and Covert app is 1.4. No double interval for me. Trigger interval of 30 sec. I find that if I set it any lower than that I sometimes don't receive all the pics that get stored on the SD card. 30 seconds seems to be a happy medium. I also run realtime with external battery pack\solar setup.

Matt
You could uninstall and reinstall the app

+2

These bucks look like the Arnold Schwarzenegger ga[…]

Not unless they have managed to migrate from the T[…]

darn coons

I am going to send you some money so you can go bu[…]

Michigan, Brrrrr ...

Well this past week, I finally put on more clothes[…]