Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By shadow 44
I am planning a big idea, and need some advice. I am going to place this gocam ATT on my property 1100mi from where I live. Its in Colorado, so an external battery, and solar panel will be an excellent power supply. (experience recommendations gladly accepted) I dont want 1000 pics a day. I would just like motion and the ability to control it from here in Indiana. What settings should I use so I dont burn threw gigabites of data? I just want to see the wildlife, and a few shots from the property to keep my spirits up :D
By johnnydeerhunter
Make sure you get the app and a premium account. The app is free and premium is $3 to $4 a month depending on how many premium credits you buy at a time (1 credit per month per camera for the premium use) This will allow you to adjust all of your camera settings at any time from your smartphone or computer, it also allows you do do firmware updates OTA (over the air) without having to go to the camera. As for the solar setup how much sunlight will you have around the camera?
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ