Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By rebbie
Talked to Stevie who stated the only difference is the 12.1 they added 20 more lights. So looks like I'll be selling the Spartan AT&T after the seasons since I can't get the reception like the Coverts.

Is your AT&T Spartan a black flash? Maybe I can trade you my 2017 Code Black for your Spartan? Let me know if you are interested. Thanks.
By Mjn1978
27jr,

If you can't get reception with the Spartan, why are you keeping it for the season? Seems like you'd sell it now and get something that has the reception you need for the upcoming season. What's the point of keeping a camera that's not working for you?

That's exactly what I did with my Covert 2015. It just wouldn't work at our camp so I sold it. The guy who got it had better signal and as far as I know, he's happy as a clam with it. I got another Spartan. Both of us came out ahead on the deal, win, win.

Yes, the codeblacks are still both working well for me, they transmit nearly all photos to my phone
By 27jr
Debbie - I'll keep you in mind just in case the guy at changes his mind. I bought 6 months service and credits that will last till January 2018 after that it can go. Yes it's the no glow black lights.
By rebbie
Debbie - I'll keep you in mind just in case the guy at changes his mind. I bought 6 months service and credits that will last till January 2018 after that it can go. Yes it's the no glow black lights.

Ok sounds good. Let me know in January and we can do and even swap.
By DoubleDropTine
My 2016 12.0 is set on a 12hr delay. Sometimes I'll send a real-time picture command and it sends back one or two pictures within 10 minutes. Sometimes I don't get anything even after the 12 hours it's kind of hit-or-miss. It shows my battery level between 5 and 6 with alkaline batteries. Is there any chance that my battery level has something to do with it or is five or six good enough.? I have not had many pictures lately and the temperatures have dropped 20 degrees. Thank you in advance!
By rebbie
My 2016 12.0 is set on a 12hr delay. Sometimes I'll send a real-time picture command and it sends back one or two pictures within 10 minutes. Sometimes I don't get anything even after the 12 hours it's kind of hit-or-miss. It shows my battery level between 5 and 6 with alkaline batteries. Is there any chance that my battery level has something to do with it or is five or six good enough.? I have not had many pictures lately and the temperatures have dropped 20 degrees. Thank you in advance!

That’s just the way the 2016 Code Black would work. I traded my 2016 in for a 2017 model and the new 2017 model has worked flawlessly! Wish I had an answer for you but the easy fix is to upgrade to a 2017 model.
Best Browning for pics/video

I have to Browning and except for the battery box […]

Best Trail Cam for around $100

Funny there. I did not notice the date until you […]

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

BC-02 has it's own battery box. Resellers may sel[…]

Rack in a rack

very cool. should we have a photo contest on CG[…]