Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By Eric Bowers
I have 3 2015 models 2 of them snap pics constantly especially if it's warm weather one is just the opposite only sends pics randomly. They say not to face towards sun but one has to and the other faces to the NE, the one that sends pics randomly is in the shade most of the day. any suggestions. My best covert was the original 2012 or 11 I still have one of those it just sends pics when something walks in front of it
By rebbie
I would contact Covert's customer service and see if they can help you.
By CovertCameras
I have 3 2015 models 2 of them snap pics constantly especially if it's warm weather one is just the opposite only sends pics randomly. They say not to face towards sun but one has to and the other faces to the NE, the one that sends pics randomly is in the shade most of the day. any suggestions. My best covert was the original 2012 or 11 I still have one of those it just sends pics when something walks in front of it

You can give us a call at 877-462-1799
By Carphunter
i know i'm reviving an old thread... but when mine did this... it was ant colonies in the cam.

i know keep a little ant poison in all my cams, and the problem never came back this year.
1st Buck on camera for 2019

Its that time of the year....

:)

not sure if its true but if so its a good one.

I like his purple coat... very cool. Probably[…]

Bucks Stayed Home Last Night

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pm6Bxuox2EI