Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By mikeinkaty
I turned auto download off couple of weeks ago then turned it back on a few days ago but nothing is being downloaded by the GoWireless App. I am getting the pics as messages to my iPhone though. I have done this before and it has always worked. I am at a loss??? I have turned it back off then back on and nothing.
By mikeinkaty
Wifi is on. I'm here at home and have wifi.

Do I have to renew something at hcooutdoors?

I'll try reauthenicating.
By mikeinkaty
Someone must have reset it from the server because about 10 minutes ago it started receiving pics again
By mikeinkaty
They did a firmware update remotely which is good because I'm 500 miles away. Seems to have cured the problem but I lost my historical pics or at least the last 7 days worth. My old firmware date was 2015.

It's getting close to 2 years since I last replaced the internal batteries. Of course that's because I'm using an external 6v battery on a solar panel.

My latest gadget is a remote wireless LED floodlight. I can turn it on and off up to 150 yards away. Great for pesky coons and hogs. Flip the switch and BLAM! I did get 2 hogs on last trip up there.

BTW, what is a good non-cellular cam I can use here at the house? I've got my old Panda guarding the front of my house. Need another for the back. The LED's quit on my old Stealth.
Fox takes a L**k

:mrgreen: Uncensored Nature. Female you think ?[…]

Ridgetec Lookout - Bear

What kind of bear is this? Its in the Rockies in […]

Is he carrying something in his mouth? also the w[…]

5 Nice Bucks + -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-LHe1JIuuGQ