Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By johnnydeerhunter
I guess i don't understand the whole credit thing.

Put some batteries in your camera and start getting it set up with service and you will see how things work. We can help you out with any questions that you have or there's a tech support hotline, weekend email support and a Spartan GoCam support forum. If you do have questions just start another thread, we're getting Cody's pretty sidetracked.
By rebbie
The people here that help with questions are just amazing!
By 27jr
Rebbie - yes they are. What's the current firmware version? I did have a chat session with HCO today and I'm pretty good to go and may actually deploy Spartan this weekend. Deer season starts September 1 here in Delaware and might try and take a velvet buck.
By LibbyLA
27jr,

The latest FW version is whatever is on the website :mrgreen:. You need it. Don't even think about putting that camera out without current FW. There are some things that were addressed after the recent server upgrade.
By rebbie
Rebbie - yes they are. What's the current firmware version? I did have a chat session with HCO today and I'm pretty good to go and may actually deploy Spartan this weekend. Deer season starts September 1 here in Delaware and might try and take a velvet buck.

I would check the web site or call HCO. I am sure they will let you know the latest firmware and how to upgrade. Wow that is cool that your season starts on September 1st! I hear Delaware is a sleeper state. Good luck this year and share some of your photos!
By johnnydeerhunter
27jr,

The latest FW version is whatever is on the website :mrgreen:. You need it. Don't even think about putting that camera out without current FW. There are some things that were addressed after the recent server upgrade.

Listen to Libby :!:
By 27jr
All I can say is thank you all for your help and I'll listen and make sure I update the FW and run the camera at home first.

Rebbie - I'll post photos and the bucks are plenty where I live. There is a requirement for bucks called the quality buck tag as the rack must be as wide as the ears in alert. Being a disabled veteran I am given an exemption licence for hunting/fishing, etc which also exempts me from the quality buck requirement for the first buck called hunters choice.
By 27jr
Libby & Johnny,

What's in the beta test software version 6/25/2017 for GC-ATTb GoCam(AT&T) Blackout. The info is on their website.
By rebbie
Libby & Johnny,

What's in the beta test software version 6/25/2017 for GC-ATTb GoCam(AT&T) Blackout. The info is on their website.

I wouldn't use the beta test firmware. Just use the latest final version.
By johnnydeerhunter
Libby & Johnny,

I know it's still listed as beta but that's the one you want. It's not really a BETA anymore. I uploaded it over the air to My three ATT cams.
By LibbyLA
I have the beta on all eleven of my AT&T cameras, as well. The beta is the only version that is available for AT&T at this time, either OTA or to download and upgrade manually. There's no way to get the previous final version. I doubt tech support would even provide it.
By 27jr
Do I need to up date the FW in order or can I update to the latest? I receive the camera is past Christmas.
By LibbyLA
There is ONE current FW update for your camera. Download it, update with it, you are done. You can't even get the earlier versions to use in sequence even if you wanted to.

I agree but I'm working on saving those 50% that d[…]

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

What is the cost of the Molnus system ? It&rs[…]

Last Check Water Hole

Very nice! What kind of Browning cam is this? […]

My last pics

Really nice pictures, I especially like the pictur[…]