Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
i have a go cam att black out. i moved it recently and was showing 5 bars and it worked almost a week and then just quit sending pics. i was told to try changing my time zone and that would make it ping from another tower. not sure if that makes a difference or not. if anyone else has any ideas they are appreciated. im running camera with rechargeable batteries and also hook into a 6v rechargeable lantern battery. thanks
I've never heard that about the time zone setting. What firmware version is on it? Also make sure you have premium credits and that your cell plan is current.
this is a go cam ATT BlackOut model. IF it does not have 5 bars it wont send pics or status. i have figured out that the tower im closest to does not support 3g. i think its lte only. camera use to work where i moved it then it just quit sending pics or status updates. i was told by someone else who has one that had signal issues they changed from detroit to new york in time zone setting and it worked better. sounds far fetched to me.
some funny things about this. ive noticed when i have taken pics with my iphone on our lease the locations it says the pic was taken. sometimes the location is 10 mile from where the pic is taken but i guess as a crow flies it may not be. i live in sothern wv and these mountains mess with cell phones bad. most of the towers on the ridge tops
PA Bear and a buck

More PA bucks and a coyote

Boly new 4G Cellular Camera

Could you send me a PM with one of this batteries?[…]

All my cams are in boxes... and plenty of them hav[…]