Use this forum for the discussion of all things related to the use of cellular trail cameras. The discussion of different models/manufacturers, service providers, problems, tips & hints for ease of use are all welcome here.
By BOWHUNTERCOP
I was told this model at first wasn't going to have a black flash but after the release of the X, now it will release will be early fall
Attachments
image.png.ffed0fbef96476b8ecd76a84a40b265a.png
image.png.ffed0fbef96476b8ecd76a84a40b265a.png (111.65 KiB) Viewed 2462 times
By reaperman
Geez, that looks military.
By Gforce
Anthony wrote: Mon Jun 21, 2021 12:45 pm To me it looks like a spypoint with a worthless solar panel on top. That panel is totally a gimmick.
I agree, and the cam with panel would have to be placed out in the sun and faced south so it would charge. Also everybody knows you don't place a cam facing the sun.
By trailcam_tuesday
I'm just very surprised that Tactacam has been able to launch and introduce so many new trail cameras over the past -9-10 months? Most other companies have announced cams but production is backed up with factory stuff.
By BOWHUNTERCOP
they released the Gen 1 last year with very much success, this year they released the X....the SK is basically the X with black flash and solar panel ....two slight modifications
Daylight coyotes

I may have flushed these yotes up as I was cutting[…]

Pit Boss Is Home

At about 170* I did wrap it

Forest Pool

Apeman H68:) low budget trail camera:) Krzysztof

Bear phone video

I'm so use to seeing them and having them come in […]