We provide this forum specifically for discussing each camera review performed by the Chasingame staff. We Will create a topic for each review. Limit discussion specifically to the CG reviews.
By mikeinkaty
#333373 Once things calm down around my domain, I will be getting one for myself. Probably this fall. Mike
By Roscoe
#333414 Anthony, I think your review up to this point is pretty spot on. I've been messing with a couple of the AT&T IR Spartan GoCams for about 5 months now. All the software to make the features associated with the GoWireless web portal/server is almost complete. Those features and the ATT Data connect plan make this cellular camera a big improvement in what we have had available in the past.
By T-post
#333436 I'll add that I really like the feature to send larger pictures (1280 x 960 as opposed to 640 x 480). You can actually zoom into the larger pictures and clearly see details. :P
By agazoo
#346801 Great camera!

The only real drawback is that only one picture is sent per burst!

I currently have Bushnell W/Aggressors x 4, Spartan x2 and Covert x1 running at the moment; Also had Spy Point for a day, returned next day cause IQ was crap;

Out of three, HCO has best functionality and also T-Mobile compatible;

Their "premium" cloud / high res option seems to best on market for $3, especially compared to Bushnell outrages high res images charges;
By johnnydeerhunter
thursdaymike wrote:So is there a newer version than my 2015 model? Software updates?

No newer versions but there's different options for monthly/yearly ATT plans. As far as firmware, go to the portal and look under the firmware tab and it will tell you if you have the latest firmware or not.
By C.A.M.O.
#347958 I have talked with HCO many times about this adding your own info. On The Time Stamp Itself.

This is from me personalty, and so many of my customer. Very big complaint I got almost weekly here is, were on the menu is the tab to put my name or camera location on the time stamp? This has been a big deal with us hunters using multiple cameras. PLEASE ADD THIS FEATURE.

Other than that, the camera is just about flawless and we love it!

Thanks, Rick! :D
By mattpatt
#347965 The option to name your cameras differently and have the pop up alerts on your phone reflect that name. We run two cams and it would be nice to know which alert was for what cam.

Matt
By T-post
mattpatt wrote:The option to name your cameras differently and have the pop up alerts on your phone reflect that name. We run two cams and it would be nice to know which alert was for what cam.

Matt

Yup, I'm with you guys. This would make these awesome cameras into super fantastic awesome cameras. :P