Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to Exodus cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By badjedi
#350514 Their new camera is very impressive. It takes great pictures with minimal motion blur for night pics and has a lot of menu options. I haven't tested out the video on the camera yet.

By Ol Arky
#350539 I like the crooked browtine buck.. :D
By rebbie
badjedi wrote:Their new camera is very impressive. It takes great pictures with minimal motion blur for night pics and has a lot of menu options. I haven't tested out the video on the camera yet.

Wow great Photos! The photos look better than my Exodus Lift I camera. Now you are going to make me buy one! lol!
By badjedi
#353051 Those photo are the originals straight from the camera (unaltered). There are about 40 videos in this playlist for you to look at; https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7Wn_H-RzdFREYef5-GEzhW-Ledxn4P_l I've been very happy with this camera, the video quality is outstanding.
By bobcat
#353052 Great daytime pics! In your night videos about how far is the cam away in video 46?
By badjedi
#353054 They are around 10-12 yards from the camera.
By fr0sty
#353059 Their website claims a 20% battery life increase.

wewilley wrote:they improved there day pictures now BATTERY ?