Use this forum to post questions and issues for discussion related to USA Trail Cam cameras. Note: Please post threads pertaining to cellular cams in the "Cellular Trail Camera Discussion" forum.
By Gforce
They need to pick up the pace a little. They have come out of the box with a giant thud so far. Not hearing much to be positive about with them at this point.

Looks like another Chinatown re-branded cam and backyard distributor. I don't mean to sound harsh but one would think before launch of a product one would have their crap together like, support, full Product Description, and such. There is simply not enough information on their website for say ,the Cellular Cam, to make an informed decision to buy. I know they are just getting started and we are probably the Genny Pigs but they came to a hard landing with this bunch.

Yes, if we give them the Green Light they will easily make it into the industry just fine. One thing about it, if they accept constructive criticism and make the attempt to act on it, they will prosper. There is no where in the world with more experience with trail cams than the crew here at Chasin Game, to ignore that would be detrimental to the health of their company.

Folks here are fair with their analysis of products, but they will also be very direct in their constructive criticism for a product, after all the Cam Company is looking to profit and we are looking for the best product for our money. It's a two-way street, one where we hope to meet in the middle, and both parties come away happy.
By mattpatt
I sent them a e-mail several months ago and never got a response. Tells me all I want to know...

Matt
By JB22
I sent them a e-mail several months ago and never got a response. Tells me all I want to know...Matt

I have heard that this has been a huge issue with them. It looks like the USA cam is the same as the cheap Suntek cams?
By wvhoyt
I just bought one today. They had a special running. The camera is 179.99 with free shipping. I saw the company at the Ohio deer and turkey expo and the pic looked great. I'll let you guys know.
By bobcat
I just bought one today. They had a special running. The camera is 179.99 with free shipping. I saw the company at the Ohio deer and turkey expo and the pic looked great. I'll let you guys know.

Good luck, you'll need it.........
By badjedi
I've been following them on instagram and they're picture quality looks very good, but, they have some lens distortion on the edges of their pictures. It's really noticeable when trees are present. Take a look for yourself on these 2 accounts.
https://www.instagram.com/usatrailcamsllc/
https://www.instagram.com/_david_lloyd_/

On a side note;
With their latest post, he stated you'll get a discount with the promocode "springahead". Which takes the price down to $164.
By Konk
I was looking at pictures on another forum from a USA Trailcam, these are incredible color day pictures and very clear night time black and white pics. They will defiantly be a winner once the company gets the growing pains bugs worked out. Not sure if I can post the name of the other forum so if you want to see the pics send me a PM. Or let me know if I can post a link to the other site.
By wvhoyt
I got the camera Saturday and it does take very good pics. The issue I have with them is that I had a lot of questions and could not get anyone to answer a phone. I guess I'll see if they answer tomorrow.
By bobcat
The issue I have with them is that I had a lot of questions and could not get anyone to answer a phone. I guess I'll see if they answer tomorrow.

Looks like nothing has changed.
By Roscoe
I was looking at pictures on another forum from a USA Trailcam, these are incredible color day pictures and very clear night time black and white pics. They will defiantly be a winner once the company gets the growing pains bugs worked out. Not sure if I can post the name of the other forum so if you want to see the pics send me a PM. Or let me know if I can post a link to the other site.

You can post a link.

One thing to be aware of when viewing pictures from USA trail cams, especially from their Instagram account, is whether those pics have been edited/"photoshopped" to increase the quality of those pics. That and it's pretty easy to find 10-20 really good pics to post when you have literally 1000's to choose from each week. When you start seeing more pictures from end users you'll have a better idea of what to expect from their cameras or any camera for that matter.
3 legged doe visits again

It's been a little while since she came over to vi[…]

https://youtu.be/wpiPNRVmMzU

Bobcat's back.

bad luck this time but sooner or later, you will g[…]

Thief

I'm not sure what kind of egg this crow found but […]